We knew it would be coming. The gigantic January sale has just been set live on the PlayStation Store, giving PS4 and PS5 players everywhere the opportunity to save big on a range of classic and contemporary releases. You might already have some idea about the game you’re hoping to see discounted, but admittedly, knowing that there have been well over 1,000 price slashes can be a little intimidating.
That’s why we’re going to give you a bit of direction. Below you’ll find our top picks for all the best savings on PS4 and PS4 games to be had as part of the PSN Holiday Sale. Sekiro, Assassin’s Creed and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater are just some of the major franchises now available to pick up on the cheap, and prospective purchasers can rest easy knowing that these discounts will stay until 8th January 2021. But, if you already have some money to burn in your PSN digital wallet, here are our recommendations…
PSN Holiday Sale – Console Deals top picks!
- Observer: System Redux – Now £19.99 down from £24.99 (20% off)
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 – Now £29.99 down from £39.99 (25% off)
- The Last of Us Part II – Now £31.34 down from £54.99 (43% off)
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time – Now £29.99 down from £59.99 (50% off)
- Days Gone – Now £15.94 down from £54.99 (71% off)
- Marvel’s Avengers – Now £29.99 down from £59.99 (50% off)
- Resident Evil 3 – Now £16.49 down from £49.99 (67% off)
Get the best price on PlayStation Store digital credit
Now you know what our personal highlights are from the PSN Holiday Sale, you’ll surely need to top up your digital wallet. Odds are it’s looking a little empty. Luckily, we’ve rounded up the very best price for each PSN currency amount from around the web, helping you to save even further when purchasing PS4 and PS5 games via the store. Take a look: